Search This Blog

Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Final Four Wrap Up


Well its hard to believe this but both of my predictions were wrong. VCU falling to Butler 70-62 and Kentucky falling to Uconn 56-55. Out of the two losses I picked I am most suprised about the Kentucky loss. The VCU pick was more out of who I wanted to win and not really thought out who was the better team.

VCU trailed the whole game. They never really got off to that start that I had said. I was right on winning by less than ten, it was just the wrong team who won by ten. On the other hand Kentucky did start off like I had said but did not finish the game when Uconn was at their strongest point. Kentucky took a really questionable shot there at the end. I personnaly think that the shot was not neccesary but also there was to much dribbling before the shot. It comes down to the free throws. You make the second free throw there at the end, we are going into overtime.

No comments: