Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NBA Finals


My predictions for the NBA Finals is the Mavs and the Miami Heat. Personally i would rather have the bulls be in the Finals, but i don't see them beating the Heat, because there aren't enough stars on the team. Now for the finals, I see the Heat winning it all because although the Mavs are a more experienced team, they don't have enough people to guard The Big Three. If you put Barea or Terry on Wade, they might be able to slow him down, but Wade is a smarter and better player. I don't think either one can stop him. Also if you put Peja Stojakovic or Shawn Marion on Lebron, I think Lebron will be able to score on either one of them. The one star i think the Mavs will be able to stop is Chris Bosh. With Dirk guarding him, I don't think Bosh will be able to show up like he normally does. I think although Dirk is one of the best scorers in the league, in the end, the Heat have better scorers and more stars, and will come up with the win.

No comments: