Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

NBA Playoffs Game 3 & 4


Well the first two games of the Conference Finals went as I predicted on both sides of the bracket. We are in for two great series. Games three and four are going to be tough for me. Here are the predictions for the next two games.

WEST
4.OKC-106
3.DAL-100
This series is now tied 1-1 going into game three in OKC. The Thunder have not lost two in a row this entire season and did not allow it to happen last night either. I am going to be brave and say that the Thunder will win both games at home, and lead the series 3-1.

EAST
1.CHI-75
2.MIA-85
The Heat did a great job responding after the blowout in game 1. The series is tied at 1-1. The next two games will be played in Miami. The series will be tied 2-2 going back to Chicago for game five.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look with the new teams not the same old teams. It is nice to see some one other than the Lakers, Spurs and the Celtics. I have to work at night, but I have been able to watch every game thanks to the DISH Remote Access app from DISH Network. I work at DISH and this app allows you to watch live streaming content, even your recorded content over 3g and wifi signals. Check out www.dishnetwork.com/tveverywhere for more information.

Buster said...

I appreciate your comments and you reading! Really encouraging.