Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playoffs Update


I picked both of my predictions wrong. I had the Thunder beating Dallas therefore I picked them winning game three and four because I thought they must win them to win this series. As for the Miami and Chicago series I picked them to be tied at 2-2 going to Chicago for game five.

WEST
Dallas leads 3-1
4.OKC-105
3.DAL-112 I am going to hold my ground on the Thunder winning this series. It will be tough for them to win three straight. The Thunder have won more in Dallas then they have playing them at home this year. The Thunder will win game five to make the series 3-2 coming home to OKC.

EAST
Miami leads 3-1
1.CHI-93
3.MIA-101 This is another series gone bad for me. Chicago has got to shut down the big three for Miami. Put your worst defenders in the starting five on LeBron and Wade, let them have their points and make Bosh, Bibby, and Ilgauskas beat you. The Bulls will win game five to tie the series 3-2.

No comments: