Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

NBA Finals!


The NBA Finals are here! I am very excited to see one of the best offense from the West, play against the best offense in the East. The Mavs are not going to have the mis matches that they had against the Thunder. These two teams are going to match up very well against eachother. This game is going to be a battle of the defenses. Should the teams play their best defense players or play offensive threats to put points on the board.

Who will match up on eachother? If your asking me you start out with LeBron guarding Dirk. As the game goes they will need to rotate Bosh and LeBron on him. Dirk cannot guard Lebron, however he may be able to guard Bosh. Who will gaurd LeBron? I think that Dallas will start Marion on LeBron. Marion will have to be quick, and stay out of foul trouble. The last matchup I will cover is the point guard position. Jason Kidd and Mike Bibby will guard eachother in this series.

This series is going to be a great one to watch. It is a real hard one for me to pick. I am going to pick Dallas to win this series in six games. Stay tuned for more coverage of the NBA Finals.

No comments: